Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sundial dreams

Hello readers! ;)
How are you all?
Absent for 4 days from blogging, lol.
I've been very very busy these days -__-
Had my tuitions, homeworks, & coming exams. *sigh*
Anyway, last Monday, a Japan consultant named Kondo came to our school & when we had our extracurricular, he answered all question that we asked.
Here's our photo.


Anyway, captured Me & Sally, Jessica & Irene yesterday.

Well, bought new GOGIRL magazine for October edition!! ;D
You shouldn't miss it, cause it has Culinary issue inside :D

Hm, gotta have my english tuition at 7pm.
Today will be a horror-storyteller session on my tuition .__.
Hope I can read well, lol.
See you guys! ;)

"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans."
--- John Lennon
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment