Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Still waiting.

Hello readers! ;)
How are you today? fine huh?
Anyway, I skipped both of my tuitions today lol ;D
And like finally, done translating my english homework.
Hm, we also practiced our drama at school for almost 2 hours this afternoon, such a fun time.
Hope our drama performance will get great result for tomorrow :D *pray*
Well, bought CosmoGirl! & GirlFriend magazines, haha.


MARCH=GORGEOUS 
Drop dead gorgeous!!! Attractive personality. Very sexy!!. Affectionate & Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Chatterbox! Loves to talk alot! Loves to get their way! . Unbelievable kisser! Easily angered. Very stubborn in the most way possible! Loves to get noticed! Willing to take risks for others. Makes good choices. Has a great fashion sense! Maybe a little too popular with others . Outgoing and crazy at times! Intelligent. Can sometimes be a heartbreaker! Can love as much as possible! Hates insults. Loves compliments! A very big flirt!and quiet the charmer. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. The best in bed out of the other 11 months!! Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.likes to keep theyre crushes kinda secret.pretty much flawless If you repost this in the next 5 mins, you will meet your new love in 8 days.
Got that month-roscope from Nikita's blog :)
Check out hers :)
That's all for today, see ya all! ;)

"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the peacemaker. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
--- Marilyn Monroe
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment