Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Can I say 'HOORAY?'

Hello readers! ;)
How's life? 
Today is Wednesday, a so-so day. lol.
Will have my english tuition at 7pm.
*sigh* just now mandarin teacher called me & asked to exchange time to Friday .__.
 I just said 'okay then' cause elementary students will gather & study for their mandarin exam on this Thursday. And well, I'm not free on Friday .__.
Anyway, yesterday we celebrated Naldo & Rendi's birthday at class. Haha, it's such a great celebration with friends! :D
Captured some photos, gotta share to you all ;)

 Naldo & Rendi's birthday cakes
 Both of the birthday boys


 US! ;D hahaa

So that's all photos for birthday celebrations. 
Webcammed with Vera & Meta last Monday on tuition, lol lol.


 


 

Well, catch you on your flip side, guys! :D

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
--- Anais Nin
xoxo, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment